Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Open House

Thank you to everybody who was able to come out to our Open House this afternoon. I was very excited to be able to meet 16 new friends! I am really looking forward to getting our year started, and by the looks of things, so are you! Check out what the newest 4th graders said they were looking forward to!

Just like you, I'm excited to get to know my new friends, see you succeed at your lockers, and have lots of fun! But I'm like you in another way, too. I'm always a little bit nervous about the start of the new year. Don't worry, though! We will have a great time getting to know each other and Bear Creek next week. Come prepared with any questions you have about the school, 4th grade, or me. We will have lots to start learning next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment