Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting to know Miss Coleman :)

Hi Everyone!

My name is Miss Coleman and I will be with Mrs. Bair, and all of you, until December as a student teacher. I am studying to be an elementary school teacher through Temple University. I couldn't be happier that Mrs. Bair is allowing me to join all of you, help out in her class, and get to know all about Bear Creek!

Outside of the classroom, one of my favorite things to do is camp! I love being outdoors, having bonfires, and fishing! I also am a huge animal lover. I have one cat of my own and hope to soon have a dog as well. I have ridden horses my whole life and as I was growing up, participated in 4-H and horse shows. When I'm not camping or riding horses, I also enjoy reading, cooking, and playing tennis!

I am very excited to meet all of you, get to know you, and am looking forward to a fun and educational semester!

See you in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment