Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm Thankful!

Dear Families,

It's hard for me to believe that it is the end of November already. It seems like it was just yesterday that I met you all for the first time, and we went through the ridiculous floods! As we begin the holiday season I would just like to take a moment to share with you some of the many reasons that I am thankful.

- I am thankful for your support of your child's learning. I know that having kids do homework is definitely not at the top of everybody's fun to do list, but I appreciate the time you take to help your child see the value of their education.

- I am thankful for all of the comments you have been leaving for the students on their blogs. Every comment you leave shows them that they have an audience and people care about what they have to say.

- I am thankful for our wonderful student teacher, Miss Coleman, who is doing a fabulous job with the classes.

- I am thankful for our beautiful new building. I know there may be some things that are taking a bit of getting used to, but we are very lucky to have such an amazing facility.

And most importantly, I am thankful for my wonderful students. I love all the hugs, smiles, questions and challenges because each and every one reminds me how lucky I am that I get to be a teacher. Thank you all for sharing your children with me each day.

:)

Mrs. Bair

No comments:

Post a Comment