Monday, December 17, 2012

Thank You

Today a flower arrangement arrived for me along with a very kind and thoughtful note. The card was not signed, but based on the message it seems to me that this beautiful gift probably came from a parent of one of my students. With the difficult events of Friday weighing heavily on all of us, I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for trusting me with your children every day. I do not take this responsibility lightly, and I want you all to know that when your children are with me I will do everything in my power to keep them safe.

To whomever sent the arrangement, if you are reading this, thank you. Your kind words reminded me yet again of why I have wanted to be a teacher since I was seven years old. Everybody hug your kids tonight. They are all amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment