Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome & Special Schedule


Hi everybody, and welcome to The Bair's Den! I am looking forward to having each of you in my class, and I hope you are just as excited as I am to be starting a new adventure at Bear Creek School!

Please check back here every day, and you will be able to find out a little bit more about our classroom, see some pictures (and maybe even a video!), and find out more about what our days will be like in The Bair's Den!

All of our specials will be held from 11:25 - 12:10. Each day I will update our homework page to remind you which special we will have the following day so you can help your child remember their sneakers, recorders or library books if needed.


  • Day 1 ~ Library 
  • Day 2 ~ Health (students should always wear sneakers for Health)
  • Day 3 ~ Music
  • Day 4 ~ Art
  • Day 5 ~ Phys Ed
  • Day 6 ~ Technology


I'm hoping that all of you will be able to come and join me on Wednesday, August 21 from 2:30 - 3:30 for our Open House. Come and see the school, visit the classroom, make your name tag, pick your first book, and meet some new friends.

I cannot wait for our new year together to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment