Thursday, August 23, 2012

Open House!

After two and a half long days of meetings, my afternoon was very special. I was so excited to get to meet SEVENTEEN of our friends! I have never had the chance to meet so many kids at Open House. Everybody had the chance to write out their own name tag so we know what names and nicknames people like to be called, the kids picked their seats for Monday, and everybody also had a chance to do their first 4th grade writing assignment on the Smartboard! I wanted to see why everybody was excited for fourth grade, and here's what your friends all had to say:

It looks like meeting new friends is definitely the number one reason people are excited for fourth grade. Meeting all of you is why I'm excited too! I can't wait to meet the whole class on Monday, and I am super excited for a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment