Friday, September 30, 2011

A HUGE Thank You!!

Dear Families,

Your support of your children's reading is AMAZING!! Research shows that children who are able to select their own books at their good fit reading levels enjoy reading more and become better readers. You purchased so many books through our monthly book orders that I was able to select 43 new books for our classroom library!!! I also earned coupons to order 6 free books with our next order!

There will not be a book order in October because the students will be able to purchase books at the Scholastic Book Fair during their library class on October 12. You can also come and visit the Book Fair on Tuesday, October 4 and Tuesday, October 11 from 6:30 - 8:30. I will try to be at the book fair both evenings to help you find good fit books for the kids.

Once again, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate how you are supporting your children's reading. I am looking forward to hearing about their new books and sharing all of the new additions to our classroom library when the order arrives.

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Mrs. Bair

No comments:

Post a Comment